I have a consult with the surgeon, Dr. Thomas Cornett, on Monday, July 15th at 9am. We will discuss the test results and, hopefully, schedule a surgery date in the very near future. (I want this out of me!)
Immediately following, I have an appointment with Dr. David Bowers, a plastic surgeon, to discuss reconstructive surgery.
On Wednesday, July 17th, I should have a day of appointments set up for second opinions in Chapel Hill.
That is all I have on my calendar for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Lara,
ReplyDeleteNikki shared the news with us yesterday. What a shock! Our hearts and prayers go out to you; we will keep you in our prayers every day - that God will give you the strength to get through this and that you will overcome this disease. You are strong and have a wonderful family to support you. You can do!
Love,
Ellen and Roger
Lara,
ReplyDeleteYou are a precious and a strong woman. I know your spirit and you are a fighter. I stand with you 100% against this mean disease. PPL TTF Anne