Friday, June 19, 2009

Good News....

Although my lymph node biopsy came back positive, my bone and CT scans look good. They did notice that I have a thyroid problem, not sure if it is a hypo or hyperthyroid issue, we just know that something is going on in there. Unless I become abnormally fatigued, we aren't going to do anything about this one for now. We are moving on to chemo.

I've got a 2:30 appointment today to have some blood work done and then I am meeting with the oncologist, Dr. Rubin, at 3pm to discuss the process and a possible clinical trial.

What's next?

I do know that I will have to have a heart test and they want me to put a port in my chest before chemo begins. Hopefully, we can get this accomplished soon. I just want to get this going... now!

3 comments:

  1. Lara,
    I am so thankful the scans came back ok. PPL TTF Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God! I'm soooo happy that these scans came back ok... That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete