I felt fine during and after chemo today... I actually went to lunch and thought of a quick restaurant to go to... La Bamba. What was I thinking? Mexican food is NOT the food to eat after chemo even if you are feeling fine. Next time, my dinner will be very, very bland. Ugh! I want the queasiness to go away and am trying to keep everything down as much as possible. I think I may take an anti-nausea pill soon. I was trying to wait until the morning but that no longer sounds like a good plan.
(Note: I'm ok... no worries. I plan on going to work tomorrow since the worst of it usually seems to hit on day 3 for AC treatments. Hopefully, I'll feel great in the morning!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lara,
ReplyDeleteI thought about you all day today. I am glad you have one treatment under your belt. How about grilled cheese and soup next time?? (Or maybe just the soup.)
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Michelle B.
Lara, like Michelle B, I thought about you today; thoughts of you started my day.
ReplyDeleteBe strong. Our prayers are with you. Prayers will help get you through your treatment and recovery.
Love, Ellen B
Good advice... I just felt so good and thought the drugs would carry me through today... I guess it couldn't carry me all the way through. But, I'm feeling better now. Thanks to both of you for your prayers. =)
ReplyDeleteok I'm just catching up from vacation! Great news about the clinical trial, very happy. Hope that your feeling ok today and perhaps you'll be fine! Let me know when we can see you or if the kids need to come over for a visit! smooches
ReplyDeleteLaurie
I thought about you all day. Sorry you had the nausea - I think your idea to stay in front of it is good. Let me know how and if we can help you and the fam. Love you, A
ReplyDeleteHey Lara...
ReplyDeleteI think it is wonderful that you and Doug chose each other and that your port was put in on your anniversay and he asked you to marry him again is quite a lovely comment of the joy you guys share.
I am glad that lIza has arrived to cook for you and get a septacular hair cut. When will you post that? love,mom and dad