Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm feeling better! Woo Hoo! =)


Well, I'm glad to say that I'm finally feeling better... The chemo "hangover" lasted longer than I had expected. Day 3 was the worst and I was shocked that day 4 was still bad. But, I'm happy to report that I got to enjoy the zoo with the family today.

My sister, Liza, is also in town. We got haircuts together... short haircuts! I've never had hair shorter than shoulder length so it will take a bit to get used to. But, it looks better than I imagined it would. The hairdresser even said to call him when I need to shave it and he will come over and do that for me.

Another sweet thing happened this week... My sweet husband put a wish on a new website called WISHNUT.COM. I got the most votes for a massage of my choosing at Chakras Spa. You should check out the website...

Here was Doug's post: http://www.wishnut.com/gifts.php?id=1629

The web creator and friend, Nick, would love to have more traffic to his website... You can create a wish for you or someone else. They give away two gifts priced $150 or less each week to the wishes that get the most votes. It's a neat concept. So, go make a wish! =)

2 comments:

  1. Lara,
    I am glad that you are feeling better and that you had a wonderful visit with your family. I hope Liza will be visiting with you for a while.
    Your haircut looks great!! It is also nice that your hairdresser will come to your house when needed.
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better. I am sorry you had a hard time with the chemo. I hope it gets better : ) PPL, Anne

    ReplyDelete